(This page is under revision, changes coming soon. All information is still accurate)
I’ve often feeling my way through the dark, taking wrong turns, and stumbling. Had there been others to support and guide me I am certain I could have avoided some bumps along the way.
I came to understand that we aren’t broken, the culture around us bombards us with overt and covert messages full of everything from racism to ableism. This is why I’ve dedicated the last twenty years to educating myself and gathering the resources to teach and support others.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Services laid a foundation for working with people encountering the challenges of living in this culture.
- For 3 years, I co-facilitated groups supporting university students in grappling with challenges of their social and cultural experiences.
- In November 2016 I completed my Coaching Certification with Courageous Living Coaching.
- I have, and continue to, gather knowledge and resources from teachers I’ve never met such as Audre Lorde, Clarissa Pinkola Estes,
- Ivan E. Coyote and many others.
- And from teachers I’ve met online and off like , Jen McCabe, Desiree Adaway, Kelly Diels, Rachel Cole and a host of others.
I’m also an intersectional feminist, artist, writer, and poet – all of it informs my work in one way or another.